Bloodlands Bloodlands

Awesome. The only thing I don't like is that the characters feet aren't moving when I'm moving and shooting at the same time. Besides that, it's all good.

Hands of War 2 Expansion Hands of War 2 Expansion

Great

I love top down games but, this felt weird since I'm not really into medieval stuff. Would it be too much if I asked you to throw out sometime a bit urban :D 10/10

Daily Life 2 Daily Life 2

Nice....

It's nice, the game art is amazing. I just don't like how the music changes every time I go into another room. Oh and it isn't all that interactive, it's like a date simulation without the dating and I really don't like dating games.The less interactive the game is, it will not grab my attention long. I'm playing flash poker while playing this game.I think it would be GREAT if the jobs would be a mini-gun of some sort. The friends are cool, it would be nice if they could do something nice for me I thing. I don't even know if you're going to see this review anyway.....-__-

Siegius Siegius

Epic

Usually I'd give a long review but, this was just epic. That's all I can say.

--Bullet-- --Bullet--

Great game!

Make another one!With more guns and a storyline(a storyline from a game like this would be interesting) PopBrain, you know what the people want and you need to give it to 'em more. Anyway, the slow motion is overdoing it I tell you.

Castaway 2 Castaway 2

What a improvement.

I didn't like the first one because of it's perspectives but, this was an improvement. Love it.

Dimension Diver Dimension Diver

Okay....

It game has longevity(it last), something that most flash games lack. Here's the thing about I don't like. WHY DO I HAVE TO USE SPACE BAR TO JUMP.If this was a 3d game it would be understand about but, it's a side-scrolling game with very few controlls. I hate the dashing because I always accidentally kill myself with it. Nice game anyway...here's a 2.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Nice game, should be on my Nintendo

Um, the gameplay is outstanding. The graphic is good. The features are awesome. The only thing I hate about the game is the storyline, it's way off. Besides that, it's all good.

Arm of Revenge Arm of Revenge

This game should be on my Xbox

Very awesome, you should have an arcade mode too Great game!

SWAT 2.5 SWAT 2.5

That's a great game but...

I can't get to appreciate most of the graphic! I mean the player has to look into a very crosshair and then there's darkness everywhere! I know most sniper games are like that but, you know it's true. If it wasn't so, then you probably wouldn't make all the background show in mission 4. You could make the crosshair bigger and zoom in! That what the game will fill more third person-ish and it will not make the player feel like there looking into a small hole. Well it's your game and you can do what you want to do with it. Besides that, it's a great game. Love the game play!